In this first video of a three-presentation series, we will cover:
• Why save for retirement and how to get started with your workplace plan
• How much you should contribute to your plan to make sure you're saving enough for your future
• Accessing your money and the different options available to you
• Basics of investing your savings
— After this, we suggest watching "Foundational Investing" and "Roth & Pretax Savings, Which Is for Me?".
In this presentation (2 of 3 in our 3-part series), we review the basics of investing for retirement.
• Asset classes & diversification
• Best practices to use and pitfalls to avoid when it comes to your investments
• Simple investment solutions available in your workplace plan